Voicing Help

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon May 5 06:24:17 MDT 2008

Dale-

Good to know that. I've bought a set of Abel Naturals for my U-1, which I hope to install while I can still hear.

Julia-

Meanwhile I spray the crowns lightly with rubbing alcohol (to slightly dampen the felt), then brush lightly. As David says, it doesn't last, but it takes 2 minutes to do every few weeks.

Ed Sutton