replying to posts (radical vertical piano soft pedal regulation)

Kerry kkean at neo.rr.com
Mon Mar 31 18:25:06 MST 2008

I have a request/suggestion for this list. I try to keep up with the posts,
but occasionally miss a message, and it sure seems as if some never make it
to my box, so when I get a message like this with no history, it's a mystery
that I either have to ignore or spend time searching for. I remember seeing
someone complain about the inclusion of all previous messages in the thread
but if the new message is added ON TOP OF the history (versus burying it at
the bottom), it's easy to read just the new post and ignore the past stuff
if it's unneeded. This is pretty standard stuff for listserves like this.
Anyone else feel the same?

Kerry Kean