Grand Cleaning

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 31 04:00:30 MST 2008

Oh, like I say, the action needs regulating. Personally, I wouldn't sell a shaping job without regulation. To me, the two go together. I'm really not sure what cleaning and shaping have to do with one another except that they are both done to a piano.

No, I agree with you. I was just pointing out technical minutia!

Terry Farrell