Math/Physics Problem: degrees of rotation of tuning pin =howmuchpitch change

kurt baxter fortefile at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 08:23:34 MST 2008

Ok, so after a effective dead end at the physics forum...

Well, not so much dead as vastly impractical-
It turns out getting a straight answer from a physicist is
even hard than getting one from a piano tech :)

Therefore, I will be dropping the math for the moment
and moving on to the real work experiments.

I will let you if I find anything interesting.

[kurt]