Performance enhancements for Anaheim

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 11:59:36 MST 2008

?Terry
?We are putting the piece back with an inlay of mahogany between the severed pieces... very artsy craftsy. Dennis's idea. Hard to execute though.? Don't' ask.
? We though about a small pictorial mural of some kind but that's probably just dreaming.? The lacquer may still be wet when it hits the convention site.
?What's next? you ask....
?Hey whatever works
? Dale

HOLY HANNA! Someone willing to?limit the size of?a piano soundboard to the shape of the piano rim! What is the cause of this? What's going on? What's next - limiting bass string length to something that sounds good rather than what?looks good in the brochure?

?

Whatcha gonna put in the triangle? I vote for a velvet Elvis!? ;-)

?

Terry Farrell