help

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Mar 27 08:03:34 MST 2008

I'd be absolutely truthful about the condition of the piano to the new
owner. Did you take a commission on the sale? If so I'd fell some liability
here. I think Ron's right, might be the sellers kind of let you step in this
one. Stuff happens, be honest and let it play out. That would be my
approach, I mean what the worst that could happen?
Fenton