Any PeakeWare users?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 26 16:47:55 MST 2008

Kurt,

Well, yes you can, but it would take a great deal of customizing to get the
same screen you look at with Peake’s product. His deal is that he’s taken
the time to develop something that looks and works well right out of the
box. Trouble is, what if he decides he’s not making enough money at this
little venture and the heck with it. No more support, operating systems
change and you have to reload it but he’s not supporting that so you’re out
of luck now that you finally have all 3,500 customers loaded into this new
fancy system. This happened to me with PtBiz and with Piano Service Manager.
I now use Quickbooks and suffer through the stuff it doesn’t do like
reminder cards. Quickbooks, as far as anybody knows, isn’t going anywhere
any time soon. If it does there will be a slew of major players out there
writing things to allow you to import its data into their systems quite
nicely I’m sure. I went with compatibility!

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)