I'm sort of back

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Tue Mar 25 23:05:14 MST 2008

Hi, Dave.

Just in case DA takes a while, RA is rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune disorder that causes swelling and disfigurement, pain and disablement of the joints and tendons. It can ravage one's entire body. It's terrible, and DavidA is really courageous the way he's dealing with it. See you soon, I hope.

-Mark