for those on the fence about hearing protection..

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Tue Mar 25 22:42:04 MST 2008

Hi Ron,

You mean you tune for folks who won't spring for a humidity control system?
*gasp*. If they won't they won't--and if they won't A440 becomes optional
unless they wish to tune very frequently--such as the once a month
originally suggested by Steinway.

At 09:48 PM 3/25/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>:
>Yea, so would I, but I apparently tune for a different species
>than you do, so I have to try to establish the condition of
>the segment tensions from scratch with each tuning.
>Ron N
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner