Any PeakeWare users?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 25 20:35:11 MST 2008

Kurt,

                I looked at it and it seems pretty good. It’s written with
Filemaker Pro which is a very good database. I thought that there was a
bunch of unnecessary stuff in it and rather expensive. My biggest complaint
was the same as  with everything else that I’ve either seen or bought. If
the author/programmer decides they aren’t making enough money they can
simply decide not to support it any longer and you are out of luck. I’ve
been frustrated by the endless “dongles” some programs have used as well.
I’d say if you get by with something from one of the big players in the
software industry you’re a bit ahead since their not as likely to go under
or leave you hanging.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com