I'm sort of back

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Mar 25 15:12:55 MST 2008

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Will Truitt

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Andersen
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:18 PM
To: Pianotech Pianotech
Subject: I'm sort of back

Well hello -- -- --

This is my first communication on voice recognition software.
  How am I doing?   This takes a while to get used to but it's going
to be good after a while.

  So many good, intense, rich experiences are happening every day, in
the piano world and in my personal world that I find myself a bit
overwhelmed by all the love and passion and interest I find in the
smallest things.

We are, in fact, brilliant creatures, highly adaptable. I am
operating my entire life with one hand -- -- -- my off hand, at that
-- -- -- and I'm not doing too badly. I'm not tuning or doing any
kind of  2-handed piano tool - using, but I'm working in the office,
on the phone, evaluating pianos in people's houses, writing copy and
overseeing the redesign of my website, with an updated look, a much
easier navigation, and better, streaming audio.

I've got two more weeks until the cast comes off; I'm wiggling my
fingers more and more everyday; it's kind of exciting. From this
operation I will regain approximately 65% function in my left hand.
In the operations number two and three, I'll hopefully regain 85- 90%
of the function in both hands.

Please send me all the good vibrations you can muster.

David Andersen