splaying hammers on Kawai console

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Mon Mar 24 06:28:13 MST 2008

That method is all well and good for treble and upper treble, but what about the big fat bass hammers on this Baldwin that I can't get to close up even with a drill press vise? I'm getting ready to call Baldwin and order new ones.
Thanks,
RU/UP
-------------- Original message from "wjstuner at juno.com" <wjstuner at juno.com>: --------------