Stolen tools

MPianotex at aol.com MPianotex at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 06:08:17 MST 2008

I am a tech in NY and nwould be happy to help him with a case and some  tools
at a reasonable rate as I have a lot of duplicates of stuff.
Email me if interested. The effort one spends in feeling badly about things
like that is not worth it, as i see it.  He could try his homeowner's
insurance if you have it for off premises theft.
Marty

In a message dated 3/22/2008 12:25:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,