help

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 15:13:55 MST 2008

 Pedal?

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Bartlett <l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 5:07 pm
Subject: help

Can anyone tell me what a "paddle" is?

les bartlett

?

My name is Aikey and this is regarding the tuning and paddle repair. I have a Chickering Quarter Grand Piano 5'3". I got your contact info from Gonzalo and Mary Carol Warwick. I used to go to HCC Central and in several shows with them. I believe you charge $105 for basic tuning. As far as the paddle, I don 't know whether it's loose, broken, need replacement or worn out. I appreciate if we can set a date for you to look at the paddle situation and tuning and it needs to be before the big party on March 30th. My address is:

?