Incorporation questions

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 21:45:27 MST 2008

 Wim:

Talk to your lawyer again. It is exactly the same for a C corp as an S corp in terms of personal liability. The major and compelling difference between the two is the tax advantage of "flow through" available as an election under the S status, rather than being double taxed (corporate taxes and personal income taxes). Both structures otherwise work similarly in the context of personal legal liability in the face of damage or ensuing litigation.