good school pianos

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 19 20:37:15 MST 2008

Steve,

                You could curb the humidity onslaught in the summer by just
hanging the heater bars with controller only instead of the entire system.
If you could only keep them plugged in during the summer when no one is
there you’ve at least won half the battle.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)