Incorporation questions

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 18:17:13 MST 2008

 There's a terrific amount of information out there on different business structures and at least the same amount of misinformation and lack of understanding of the differences. Attached is a simple comparison, and I stress simple, of the tax-related differences between sole-proprietorships, corporations and S-corps, and LLC's. FWIW.

Paul