Information about an Action Model

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 13:30:06 MST 2008

>From:		Bobb Craig <bpts at cheqnet.net>  [ Save Address ]
>Date:		Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:45:22 -0600

>I recently saw an action model, that has 2 white and 1 black key, along
>with 2 pedals. Can anyone tell me who makes this (as I did not get a
>"close look at it).

>Thanks,

>Bobb

That is a Piano Technicains Guild Technical Exam action model. Currently it is
not being made by anyone. In the past they were made to order for the PTG first
by Kimball and more recently by Young Chang. Kimball no longer exists and Young
Chang no longer makes these (fallout from the aborted takeover by Samick). We
are working on a new source.

Israel Stein