String Info Please

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 11:08:14 MST 2008

Alan,

As you probably know, you can measure the remaining string and send to the string maker.   A couple of the bass string makers make a tape just for that...

That being said, I have had the winding of the made string be a little short of the other string.   Am I suppose to add a little length to the winding?  Is the string maker suppose to do this him/herself?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044