good school pianos

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 07:39:11 MST 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM, <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca> wrote:

>  *A beeper instead of the flashing light.*
> John M. Ross
> Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
> jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca

I've installed the beepers, they just unplug the whole unit! Unless/until
you can convince someone to become as dedicated as yourself about keeping it
plugged in and watered it can become an excercise in frustration.
Mike

--
The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that
will allow a solution.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404