good school pianos

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 19 06:10:40 MST 2008

Steve,

                I didn’t respond earlier but I wonder. Is the problem
unsuitable instruments for your environment or an environment unsuitable for
your instruments. I’ve tuned a few Walter pianos and they seem to be rock
solid once the “break in” period is over. I certainly wouldn’t think of
replacing them for any MDF based box. My 2 cents.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)