balance hole reamer?

holly quigley hollyquigley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:39:13 MST 2008

Has anyone tried the balance pin hole reamer that Schaff is now supplying? I
never saw it in the old catalog, but the new one is carrying them. I still
don't have my hands on a Pianotech account or catalog yet, and am about to
place an order to Schaff for some stuff. Thought I'd ask if this tool is
worth it from these sources. If this is an inappropriate question to pose
publicly to the list, apologies and feel free to delete.

Thanks,
Holly Quigley