Chinese keyslip

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 17 19:56:49 MST 2008

Hi Scott,

Move the whole keyframe back a smidgeon--  Loosen the keyframe screws, put
cardboard/paper key punchings between the front rail and the keyslip until
you get enough clearance.  Tighten the screws.

You probably won't have to move it much, but you do have to make sure there
is enough clearance at the back of the sharps, too.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
who had to do this just last week to a Kawai
near Peoria, IL