Good pianos for schools?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 10:50:41 MST 2008

Steve,
Sauter has a piano specifically built for school/institutional
use.  It has big casters well outboard, steel grab bars each
end.  Locking case, long music desk and a Rapid Repetition (RR2)
action.  Sauter has won open bidding contracts against Yamaha and Kawai.
http://www.sauter-pianos.de/english/pianos/classic-line/school-piano.html
I chose to carry Sauter pianos because they are the best buy in
high-end pianos.  The dollar-slide has put a crimp into our
competitiveness but high-quality and an established (European)
reputation for  longevity should also play into the decision-making process.

Good Luck,
Andrew Anderson