Client has ornate old Story & C;ark for sale

Arlin Hall ahall12 at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 06:37:59 MST 2008

My client has an old Story & Clark upright for sale.  In generally pretty
good condition, tunes well, plays well, etc.  I remember once a while back
someone on this list that does rebuilding / restoration work said they
bought nice old pianos like this for parts.  If anyone out there is
interested, please let me know.  I am not interested in a finders fee, just
want to help my client get more than the $200 - $300 he might get on Craig's
List.  I have included 1 pic here.  Please email me at ahall12 at austin.rr.com
for more pics, or if you are interested.

Thanks,

Arlin