Good pianos for schools?

Kerry kkean at neo.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 06:02:26 MST 2008

I had the same problem when I was at Kent State. Does anyone know if
DamppChaser has experimented with rechargeable batteries to power the
systems? That technology has changed quite a bit in recent years it seems
like, maybe a system that needs a weekly (monthly?) recharge is now
possible.

Kerry Kean

  _____