schimmel grand

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 17:17:19 MST 2008

Just curious, Rich, but is this piano in the Vineland area?

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company

In a message dated 3/16/2008 4:45:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ptuner1 at gmail.com writes:

How old is it?

Avery Todd
Houston, TX

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 12:09 PM, <_richard.ucci at att.net_
(mailto:richard.ucci at att.net) > wrote:

List,
I've got a 6' +  Schimmel grand in a church which I service,  and the tuning
pins have never really felt like they had much  torque. I don't want to ca the
block, or start tapping them in, (the  problem is not that severe). Could
this be a warranty issue?
Is this a normal characteristic with this brand?
Thanks,
RU/UP