remedy for "Verdigres

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 21:24:32 MST 2008

???Considering?the price of shanks there's no way to feasibly resurrect these parts even if there was a method I'd trust.? Well ..unless you have the magic wand...grin
? Wippens...maybe
? Dale

> Ron?
> Was this on the Shank or the wippen <#> or both? ?
Oh yea, sorry. These were hammer shanks and flanges. I've never had a set of wippen flanges seize up enough to not work.?
?
>In the cases I > mentioned replacing the flanges should remove the source of the green > scourge/crud prolonging function.?
> Dale?
?
Quite possibly so.?
Ron N?