Final word? was: OT Victor Borge - the Piano Tuner

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:39:23 MST 2008

This was my original posting, I just suggested people have a little fun watching it.

I really don't care but ... I do wonder how on earth such a nothing little posting became a 5-day, ongoing, somewhat heated discussion of something that happened a long, long time ago had no consequence then and certainly has no consequence now.

What the heck difference does it make how the show was staged?

Sheesh.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

"Do you want to be happy, or do you insist on being right?"