broken plate

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri Mar 14 12:03:38 MST 2008

I think Locknstich will do a great job. I think they took advantage of me price wise, I was not happy at all. I've heard of them doing similar jobs for about 800 to 1200. I think the guy needed to pay his rent that day and I was a little too trusting. I didn't burn my bridge with them, but if I need them again I'll be careful. They do sell a kit and instructional DVD ( which I have ), and I think it could be worth doing yourself considering their price. Also, one must consider shipping a plate.
Fenton