key trimming bit

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 14 08:23:33 MST 2008

Dean,

                I had trouble with that too. I wonder if you have an upcut
or a downcut bit. They could have been mixed up in the bin. Did you try a
straight bit? I just do them by hand now since even if the chip out is cured
I still had the occasional key where the router bit cut a smidge too deep. I
don’t get that with a file.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com