broken plate

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 16:40:06 MST 2008

At 16:04 -0700 12/3/08, Fenton Murray wrote:

>Here's a link to a photo documented plate repair on a Bosendorfer I
>had LocknStich do.  Be SURE to get an estimate in writing from these
>guys before proceeding. Ask me how I know off list if not convinced.

In England we all use a company named Metalock.  They have an
international network but how extensive it is in America I can't say.

<http://www.metalockinternational.org/>

Their work is first class and very swift.  You can see pictures of
the process by clicking the ling at the bottom of this page:

<http://www.metalock.co.uk/castingrepairs.asp>

JD