buying and selling tools on ebay

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Mar 11 20:24:40 MST 2008

I'm wondering if someone with more energy, computer-savvy, and time (than I
have), could organize some type of internal clearing house for the boatload
of technicians' (spare/duplicate/unneeded) tools that could be rounded up,
for others' re-use.   Or is eBay the only way to go?

Chuck Christus

Chuck and list,
	From personal experience I can recommend EBay for both buying and
selling tools-supplies.
	I have replaced some of my worn out favorites after 30+ years with
EBay purchases.
	Also cleaning out the shop of tools -supplies . Examples: a set of
10 year old still in the box granite Japanese upright piano hammers and a
gazillion Ivory tails.
	I had every angle of damper regulating tool and sold the ones I
never used.
	On the purchasing side you have to wade through a lot of junk, but
the gems are there.

	FWIW,
	Tom Driscoll

Checked by AVG.