Tools 4 Sale

JOHN ROSS jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 11 13:31:20 MST 2008

Tools 4 SaleAt one NEECSO I was at they  had a sale like that. Possibly someone, that had organised that might care to comment on the success.
Something set up like that at a convention might work, a sort of yard sale.
Or a swap meet.
Then again the Exhibitors, who are a big part of the conventions, might not be too enthused.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca