Steinway model Z weak bass

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 06:15:45 MST 2008

I did a Kohler and Campbell spinet before Christmas that looked like the
same thing.  The bridge just fell off the apron, and looking at the bottom,
looked like there was no glue ever on it.  There was a finishing line on the
apron, but no evidence of glue.  The whole thing started when I was
estimating an epoxy repair of the bridge split along the pin lines.  Epoxy
and screws, and the bass actually sounds good for a spinet.
Clark A. Sprague, RPT