What you find in a tuner's house

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:49:22 MST 2008

Not I, but apparently W liked to use publications to spread their name, in a PR sense, because I HAVE seen very old books of music/songs from them.

I understand Wurlitzer ribs are quite tasty if served with their secret sauce. And, of course, knuckles, legs, cheeks (mostly used for piano sausage), and shanks are quite good. But other parts tend to be sharp tasting or kinda stringy. Caution: Plates may be hot.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO