Bass Bridge Position

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 17:36:03 MST 2008

It's a Steinway Model O and I am installing a transition bridge for notes 27
- 32.  That does put the lower end of the bass bridge a bit farther from the
lower end of the tenor bridge.  At the moment I've managed to increase the
backscale on 27 to about 150mm and on note 1 to about 110mm.  I could still
get another 25 mm of backscale at #1 if a did a bit of plate grinding and
maybe 20mm at #27.   I'll send off a couple of photos of the rough layout
when I get a chance.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com