Puzzle??

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Mar 8 10:28:19 MST 2008

Does it have a key?  I used to tune 30 of these things for a Christian
college.  I had to get a key from the office after I couldn't figure it
out either. If I remember the key lock was on the right top corner of the
piano near the lid.  pw

jsmith3109 at aol.com
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/07/2008 10:11 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Puzzle??

School piano. Blonde Wurlitzer spinet. Age? Can't tell maybe 40's 50's. No
serial #. Why? Can't get into the thing! Can't lift the combined music
rack and top. Took hinges off the back and the top is still tight. Someone
has demolished the front of the fall board so I can see inside, but I
can't see any place where the top is hooked. I was asked  to tune it to be
used as a practice room piano for Solo & Ensemble contest.  Anyone have an
idea?
Thanks!
J. Smith
Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar for your browser.