Copyright again!

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Mar 8 05:36:33 MST 2008

Having discovered that there is a new Supplement to the Musicians Piano
Atlas I ordered it, from the Association of Blind Piano Tuners online shop,
and it very promptly arrived.  I'm glad that the publication is still in
print and being updated as it's good for UK pianos.

What caught my attention was the letter heading on the Invoice. The
Association of Blind Piano Tuners uses as a logo on their letterhead, a
graphic of some piano keys which is extremely similar to what I have used on
my cards and stationery since I started.

It made me smile to see it, thinking of the copyright discussions we had
been having here.  Who had it first - them or me?

Best,

David.