Puzzle??

jsmith3109 at aol.com jsmith3109 at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 20:59:45 MST 2008

School piano. Blonde Wurlitzer spinet. Age? Can't tell maybe 40's 50's. No serial #. Why? Can't get into the thing! Can't lift the combined music rack and top. Took hinges off the back and the top is still tight. Someone has demolished the front of the fall board so I can see inside, but I can't see any place where the top is hooked. I was asked  to tune it to be used as a practice room piano for Solo & Ensemble contest.  Anyone have an idea?
Thanks!

J. Smith