PPT?

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 22:05:42 MST 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Leslie Bartlett <l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> You'll get some fallout over that.

I always tell my customers that my work is warranteed until I clear the
county line or the check clears the bank, whichever comes first!
I usually say it with a big grin on my face, leave a card with Alan's name
on it and head down the road!
<grin>

Mike

--
Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
Charles M.Schulz

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404