Car Sign Photos Request

John R. Granholm jtuner at qwestoffice.net
Thu Mar 6 08:23:39 MST 2008

List, re the recent thread on car signs,

I'm editing a business issue of the Journal that will come out next
fall, and it would fit the theme of that issue to publish some photos
of your car signs.  If you'll contribute a picture of your sign, I'll
try to get it printed.

Here's how to do it:

--Wash your vehicle--or not.

--Set your digital camera on its highest resolution (we need at least
300 dpi) and take your picture(s).

--Attach your best picture(s)--full-size--to an e-mail and send to me
privately.  Be sure to include your name and chapter affiliation.

I think a page or two of car-sign photos would be cool.  Thanks in
advance.

John Granholm RPT
jtuner at qwestoffice.net