Tool nut strikes again!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Mar 6 06:38:26 MST 2008

AlliedPianoCraft wrote:
> Good observation David. If it's any good we'll see it in Lowe's, Home
> Depot, or even better Costco. I can wait till then.
>
> Al Guecia
>

>  > The 90-second charge time sounds great but there is no mention of how
> long it will run on a single charge.
>  >
>  > dp

Charger? What charger? I don' need no steenking charger...
;-}

You can guarantee that, whenever you run out of charge in the middle of
doing something, you will also be out of reach of a live outlet. Good to
have backup.

Actually, I did get a recharge for these tools the other day when a
non-music major [but lesson taker] stopped by my room (door was open to
share the sawdust) and told me how much he appreciated there being
in-tune practice room pianos.
;-}}}}}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076