Car Signs (Pros/Cons)

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 21:48:19 MST 2008

I found an internet site that will make the vinyl lettering for your car- DIY.  I think I spent about $65.00 for each side of my full size van lettering.  It was easy to apply, and I've gotten a lot of compliments about how professional  it looks.  I won't say it's made my phone ring off the hook, though.  I intend to improve the layout, and maybe do some fancy graphics like some other businesses have on their vehicles.  If anyone's interested, I'll try to find the contact info. of the vinyl letter company.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com