PPT?

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 20:42:28 MST 2008

Greg

I would suspect this guy is trying to get away with slight of hand promoting. But it's been done before, even when it comes to piano makers. If you look in the Atlas, you'll see lots of Stein###### pianos, some legitimate, others kind of dubious.?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of