Car Signs (Pros/Cons)

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 5 18:18:38 MST 2008

    About 4 months ago, I had 2 car signs and one lawn sign made up.  They read,    PIANO TUNING
                             XXX-XXXX

    Every new customer I get, I ask how they found me.  As of now, I have had no new customers from the car signs, and 1-2 calls a week on the lawn sign.  We live in a small city, but my home is on a busy residential street.  Everyone's results will differ because of the diverse factors.  Someone else's experience may be totally opposite as mine.
    Mike kurta