Car Signs (Pros/Cons)

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Mar 5 15:00:17 MST 2008

RE: Car Signs (Pros/Cons)You folks are making me appreciate my sign-maker
more and more.  She didn't charge me near what y'all have paid, and she does
superb work, all original design, great sparkley vinyl, and never a bit of
problem with adhesion loss.  I guess I need to call her up and thank her
again!

I love looking in the rearview mirror and seeing my ad following me around.
(Well, when it was still there, I did. <g>  I'll get it replaced once winter
ends.  It will end, won't it?  Eventually?)

Your assessment of magnetic and in-window signs is spot-on, Alan.  Magnetic
signs always make me think of folks who "pave" driveways with black paint.

Annie G.