Car Signs (Pros/Cons)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:16:25 MST 2008

Hi Matthew,

When I was self-employed I bought some magnetic signs for my car.  I would
get more inquiries than anything.  My business didn't go up very much, but
it did go up some.  Don't leave them on for months at a time.  Take them
off when you wash your car-especially if you go through a car wash!.  Left
on too long can damage the paint job on your doors!  (Experience, my man!)
 I'm not sure that you would have more liability than having no signs, but
that's why we all (should) have libility insurance for our cars.  They are
fully deductable as advertising expense, but not the paint damage!

Hope this helps.

Paul

Matthew Todd <toddpianoworks at yahoo.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
03/05/2008 12:43 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Car Signs (Pros/Cons)

Greetings list,

I have been shopping around for a magnetic sign to place on each side of
my car.  What has been your experiences with this method?  I prefer
magnetic so I can take it off when my car is sitting for a period of time
so no one will see that I have tools to steal.  But then, if I got into an
accident, would having the sign be more liability for me?  Or am I just
worrying too much.

I also would like to know if your business has increased because of the
signs.

Thank you,
Matthew
Search.