Valentina Lisitsa

voce88 at aol.com voce88 at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 06:25:30 MST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com>
To: Pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 7:59 am
Subject: Valentina Lisitsa

Good Morning all. ?
I had the pleasure to prep for her last night. She was a replacement for Olga Kern who is ill. ?
For those of you who have never heard of her, please visit her website: ?
www.vanlentinalisitsa.com ?
It's very friendly with lots of pics and video clips. ?
She put that CFlll to the test last night..my unisons, too! I found her immensely talented and very friendly..great sense of humor too. 4 encores will do that to a performer! ?
-Phil Bondi(Fl)?

Dear Phil,

Glad to hear you had a positive impression. I have met Valentina and heard her play live and I think I am in love ;-). You can also hear some of her stuff on youtube. This is an artist that has arrived!!

One correction, Phil. Her website is http://www.valentinalisitsa.com/

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
(800) 394-1117