video - replace string

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 07:12:43 MST 2008

Great videos Ron.

I have a question for you and anyone else who uses youtube. I have tried several times with 2 computers to set up an account with youtube. After I have set up the account and responded to the email they send, I can't log in. I get the message "invalid parameters" and it asks me to log in. I followed the help screen, but still unable to log in. I would appreciate it if anyone can help me here.

Al Guecia